We’ve put together a short list of a few places to watch the Mayweather v McGregor fight in Shreveport Bossier.
The upcoming boxing match between Floyd “Money” Mayweather and Conor “The Notorious” McGregor is set to commence at 8pm PDT broadcasted from Paradise, Nevada outside of Las Vegas. The match features the eleven-time five-division professional boxing world champion Mayweather against the two-division mixed martial arts world champion and current UFC Lightweight Champion McGregor, who is also making his professional boxing debut. The purse for each boxer is rumored to be upwards of $100 million each. The two have been verbally sparring for months now leading up to the fight.
If you don’t want to spend the $2500 on a general admission ticket, or the $89.99 for the Pay-Per-View, here are some bars offering the fight locally:
- Sand Bar, 415 Spring St. Cover is $15.00
- Larry Flynn’s Hustler Club, 202 Commerce St. Cover charge is $20.00
- Buffalo Wild Wings, 7441 Youree Dr. Cover is $20.00 and seating begins at 7pm CST. Seating is limited.
- Horseshoe Casino – Dare- cover is $20. To reserve a Cabana, call 318-741-7866 and ask for Cherise. Must be 21 years old to party at Dare.
- Coyote’s Bar & Grill and Bayou Thunder Saloon are both noncommittal, but may be showing the fight. This list is not comprehensive as some venues were unavailable for comment.
If you know of other places in Shreveport Bossier, please leave them in the comments.