Brookshire’s and Super 1 Food customers now have the option of using Instacart to get their groceries delivered to their house the same day by a personal shopper, thanks to a new partnership between Brookshire Grocery Co. and Instacart.
“Customers can use the Instacart service to order and pay for an assortment of grocery, household, health and beauty, pet and consumable baby items from participating Brookshire’s and Super 1 Foods stores,” the company said in a press release. You cannot use Instacart for alcohol, tobacco, lottery tickets, or gift cards.
Customers can access the Instacart service through the internet by visiting brookshires.com/grocery-delivery and super1foods.com/grocery-delivery, or simply by downloading the Instacart app from Itunes and Google Play.
There is a $10 minimum plus a $5.99 delivery fee for orders over $35, or a $9.99 delivery fee for orders under $35. You can also enroll in their Express Membership and get free delivery of orders over $35.
Instacart makes deliveries to locations in a 20 to 30-minute radius of the selected store.
This is a list of all of the participating stores:
• Brookshire’s, 5828 Line Ave., Shreveport, La.
• Brookshire’s, 388 Bert Kouns Industrial Loop, Shreveport, La.
• Brookshire’s, 9250 Mansfield Rd., Shreveport, La.
• Brookshire’s, 510 Kings Hwy., Shreveport, La.
• Brookshire’s, 4918 Barksdale Blvd., Bossier City, La.
• Super 1 Foods, 2640 Waggoner Ave., Shreveport, La.
• Super 1 Foods, 3705 Jewella Ave., Shreveport, La.
• Super 1 Foods, 745 Shreveport-Barksdale Hwy., Shreveport, La.
• Super 1 Foods, 1870 Airline Dr., Bossier City, La.